Content and design work better together – in fact, your content marketing efforts really won’t achieve optimal success if they don’t include a solid design component to bring your words to life.
Not convinced your content needs design? Here are some recent stats that prove otherwise:
- 37% of marketers said visual marketing was the most important form of content for their business, second only to blogging (38%).
- Given 15 minutes to consume content, two-thirds of people prefer to read something beautifully designed (as opposed to something plain).
- If the content or layout of a website is unattractive, 38% of people will stop engaging with it.
- When people hear information, they usually only remember about 10% of that information three days later. But if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people will remember 65% of the information three days later.
- Tweets with images receive 150% more retweets than tweets without images.
- Not getting enough likes? Facebook posts with images get 2.3 times more engagement vs. those without images.